CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Will someone please make Duzz a contributor!!!



I just found out that she has a little guy living with her and I had no idea and she said she still is not a contributor or she would have told us all!! So I am sharing the pictures of her cute little Damon but really I feel like she should be the one sharing this awesome news! So to get more details you are going to have to make her a contributor! If you need her email let me know and I will email it to you. Isn't he so stickin' cute?!! He totally looks like their kid! Heavenly Father sure knows what he is doin' up there!

6 comments:

Vee said...

Daisy Thanks for leaving this post. What a cute kid! Oh I'm so excited for her!! Is this a foster kid or did they adopt? How I would love to hear from her. I wish I knew how to make her a contributor. I wonder if Fiddle has to do that?

Julie said...

I did it! I sent her an email, so hopefully she'll get on here soon!

Marcie said...

YAY DUZZZ!!!!!WOHHOOOOOO

Cricket, will you please add me? Winteratmidnightmsn.com

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

Me TO!!!
sarahmcf.4@gmail.com
nathanielandsarah.blogspot.com

Papaya!

Robinson's said...

Thanks Cricket! I hope it works! And holy crap Papaya how are you?!! I just saw your blog congratulations! And why are you in New York? And why are you going to China? And I am so jealous of your honeymoon good gravy girl you are living quite the life there! How did you meet your future hubby? And does snookers have a blog? I guess I should be posting this on your blog but oh well?!! Good to hear from you though!

Kathrin Paul said...

First of all, these are fantastic pics. He is so adorable, and they are so cute with him! Duzz, if you see this, I'm sorry I forgot to add you or have someone add you a long time ago. And Zuka, we need to add her also but I forgot her address email. Ginger has it, I think. Anyway. He is a foster child but I think there was a possibility they could adopt him, but I'm not sure where that is at.