CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

a fun saturday night!!

I thought I would share a little fun I had the last saturday night. Tachi and I both are Tooelen's now. We got together and had a good time chatting it up and eating some good grub on their new bbq. Tachi's little guy, Hayden, is so adorable. He is 11 months and she swears that he started walking more while my kids were around him on saturday. Hes a fast learner for sure!! I actually got to babysit him awhile ago and that was a fun time for Mayley. I loved when Tachi said "You can tell who is and who isn't from Tooele when you go to church!" and I said AMEN sista! It's pretty funny place to live but both of our houses are fun to live in and I guess thats what counts for now. I'm just glad that for Oakcrest friends!! You ladies are some of my favorite friends and I wish we could do more together!! Tachi is doing wonderful and she is so happy!! Yay for Oakcrest friends! I love all of you tons! :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

Hooray! Thanks for the update! I was wondering the other day how Tachi was doing!