CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scenery?

Ok all you Utah people. I have been gone for 4 years and I guess I wasn't really paying attention before then. My aunt is in town and taking pictures for me, sorry guys but she's free. (Just know that I still love and am amazed by all you photographers talents!)
Any way I'm supposed to pick where we are going today and I don't have any idea? So my questions is where do you girls like to go to get pictures taken of your kids or to take pictures of people's kids? I'm talking outside here. Any comments would be much appreciated!
I love you!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Murray Park and Memory Grove are the two off the top of my head! Good luck! Picture taking is always a fun excursion!

Kenneth and Emily said...

Millcreek canyon is great for pictures :)

Marcie said...

I love Murray Park...I've been there often for pictures...

Kathrin Paul said...

You can make appointments to go to the Garden Park Ward (www.gardenparkward.org), I love it there. Also, temple square and the block east of it have great opportunities, in addition to city creek and brigham young park. That's so fun!

Vee said...

It sounds like I need to check out this Murray Park, sounds beautiful. Oh I love garden park ward that would have been perfect. Oh well, I guess next time I'll have to plan a little more in advance. :/ Thanks guys for the suggestions.