CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gardens

For those of you who garden I just wanted to know how things are going?
Mine is OK.
We have had a million green beans.
Almost lost our Zucchini but killed off the bugs.
The tomatoes are just starting to set on which is fun.
The peppers are there but they are small, but still they are there.
I have been canning pickles and beans and will start on tomato product soon.
Does anyone have a good relish recipe?
I miss everyone posting. Things must be busy for all.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Good goin Flip, my garden was a complete and utter disaster! In Texas we can plant tomatoes in like March or something, and most people starting harvesting in June. We have gotten one, tiny little itty bitty tomato. From our three tomato plants, one tiny tomato. So sad. This was my first attempt and it was a failure! I don't know if I have the heart to try again!!

Marcie said...

I grew a container garden of flowers...but the climate in SF is so odd, my flowers froze.

I would comment more, but I am limited to just comment..not post. I check my junk mail box every day hoping to find the email inviting me to contribute...but alas. I must confess, I do miss our old MyFamily space...

Anonymous said...

I miss it too leko!
Fids you have to try again my garden failed for the first 3 years, it jsut take time.