CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Tink update

Here's a little update on the Tink Call family. Mike and I have now been married for 6 1/2 years. Maggie is 4 and Chadley Lynn is 16 months.
We were in Connecticut for Mike's art school. We loved it there. It was beautiful and Leko even came to visit!
But we just moved from Connecticut to Bountiful, UT in May. Mike was done with school and I still have a lot of school left so we decided to be by family to get some help with the girls.We love our house. We have a great landlord and our own yard hooray!
Mike is working for a window company putting in high end windows. So he gets to go to the church office building and all over the northern part of the state. The owner is LDS, so it's a pretty good work environment. We are so grateful for this opportunity. It also allows him to work a little bit on his art at night. If you want to see his boyscout slides or other sculpture check out www.mikecallfineart.com
I am getting my degree in Elementary Education from Western Governors University. I have been stuck at my computer for the past two months trying to get caught up with school, so that's why it has taken me so long to write. But I'm doing a lot better now and I have also updated my blog. If you need an invite leave your email or email me at brookehv@gmail.com. I know it's a pain, and I'm thinking of going public, but for now it's private so you need an invitation to view it.
I had such fun seeing some of you at the Oakcrest Reunion. It was so great to be able to be there for it. I love you and miss you guys.

1 comments:

Vanisi Family said...

Tink,
My Mom works in corporate offices of Deseret Book. If you're interested, I can find out what you could do to try to get your hubbies stuff sold there.
Email me
smootytoot@yahoo.com
xoxo
Snazz