CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hey there missy!

I had a way fun Oakcrest dream last night. We all got invited up for the week to be counselors, but then no campers came, but we had a blast anyway. When I woke up though I just kept thinking how exhausting it sounds to be a counselor. Am I getting old or what? I don't think I could do it again, this is the first time I have felt like that. Maybe it's cuz I'm pregnant, but watching those girls at the reunion, whew, I just don't have it in me anymore. I am glad I did it then though :)

1 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

I had an Oakcrest dream the other night also, but it wasn't as good. everything around Oakcrest was on fire and it kept coming way to close. At the end of the dream, half of tree hut had been burned. It was a really helpless feeling dream.
And Kristi, I know you can do it BECAUSE you have 2.3 kids.