CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Please Help us spread the word!!!


We are trying to sell our house and want to get the word out. If any of you know someone looking or if you have places you shop or work where you can post a flyer please post it for us and pass the word around. Any help we could get would be so appreciated thanks!!! You can also send emails out and direct people to www.pureutah.com and our MLS# is778977 to view the online tour and pictures. Anyway thanks ahead of time for any help!!

1 comments:

Melissa Ash said...

Daisy, I saw you in the back of the Lodge at Oakcrest. I never got to you before you left. I love you! I hope you can sell quickly. I am so sorry I don't know anyone looking to buy right now. I'll keep it in mind, though!