CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Reunion Pictures

We had such a great time at the reunion last night! We missed all of you who weren't there, but we were glad to see some we hadn't for a while. Here's the pictures I got from the night and I'm sure everyone else will add theirs, but here you go!

Good old zipline!
Entli, Cricket, Ginger and Biph
Cricket, Soleil, Fiddle and Vanilla
Overdue Warrior even made the trek!
Cricket and TinkThis is my sister "Coach" and my aunt "Bubbles" and I. My aunt worked there in 1973. Isn't that pretty cool?This is now in the lodge above the stage where the clock used to be. Isn't is incredible? There's my cute dad and I bet you all didn't even know it was his birthday yesterday! He's only 2 years older than Oakcrest!
This is my camper Brittany who was also a counselor, "Tetris" a couple years ago. Vanilla and CricketAren't Oakcrest sunsets the best? I probably could have gotten a better picture, but I was too busy talking!Duzz and Cricket - By the way, Duzz deserves major props for that awesome video she did! THANKS DUZZ!!! Skippy and Cricket
WE LOVE OAKCREST!!!
There were a few people there that I didn't get pictures of. Like Buttons, Maverick, Chicky Boomba, Roxy, Fiddle, Sunshine, Nike, Polka Dot, Smiles, Sunbeam, and Xanadu. And Grams was also there. It was good to see her, but it was sad that Gramps has passed away and wasn't there with her.

6 comments:

Amber L. Schramm said...

thanks Cricket for the pictures it was an extremely fun night.

Vee said...

Cute pics Cricket! I can't figure out how I add anything on here? It doesn't give me a link. Help!

Melissa Ash said...

It was so fun to see everyone! I am so sad my camera died! But, it was good to see y'all!

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like fun!
How is Xanadu? I try to email her but she doesn't have same email.
Did anyone get info for anyone?

Julie said...

I didn't even see you Timber! Xanadu is doing great! She has a darling little girl named Anya that is 3 months. She's cute and doing great!

Melissa Ash said...

I was busy running between staff's! Plus I even got to see my counselor! :) How fun! I saw you from a distance, Cricket! Everyone looks so good! Don't you all miss Oakcrest so much? I sure do! Even the wonderful smells! We were all amazed that even teh smells are still the same!