CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Pics

Here are a couple of the pictures I took. . . It was soo great! I loved seeing so many of you! I heart Oakcrest!


This was after the program. . .It was so hot!
Buttons, Biph, Fiddle, Soleil and Skippy


Buttons and Chicky left this gift on my camera, and I love it. It's what I deserve for throwing down my camera for whatever reason I threw it down for. Glee, perhaps?!

Biph, Buttons, Chicky, Tink, Skippy, Sunbeam

And this is my Sister Tracie, she took this on my camera when I got home and obviously wanted to be included in the post.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh how I wish I could've been there. My heart aches to see all of you beautiful girls!! It was soooo good to see all of you! Guess what? I found out one of my campers is a counselor this year up there! How fun is that?!? Her name is ROO. Yay for Oakcrest friends! I love you all.

Brianne said...

ps those of you who don't know who the heck Brianne is...my name is MOOKIE!

Michelle said...

Mooks you are a crack up! It really was so much fun. I'll post some more pics later, but I am not home now. It brought back so many memories. SO much fun! ANd even Cam or Lil Boy Blue was there. I did miss a couple of people-and I wish I did see you. Also, thanks again Duzz for all of your hard work. It was greatly appreciated!