CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Who's Excited?


Only two days left of waiting! I feel silly, but I'm way excited. Not to the point of going to the all night party with my teenage cousin, though. I did ask Trav if he would take the kids all day Saturday so I could read, but he didn't think that was a great plan. Something about family togetherness time. Whatever.
And, in case you didn't know, the Twilight movie comes out in December. On my birthday, which is probably the only way I'd ever talk T into going to see it with me.

3 comments:

Melissa Ash said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last book!! I loved most everything about it! I won't tell you what I loved most, because I don't want to give anything away for those of you who haven't read it yet, but it was AWESOME!!!

Linds said...

I read it... I was weirded out for about the first half, but I did end up liking it.

Linds said...

I read it... I was weirded out for about the first half, but I did end up liking it.