CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chicky

So I just got back from the services. It was so amazing. chicky is doing very well, but it was tough to see her. I couldn't imagine what she is going through. As I pulled up (a few minutes late) I saw everyone there and I just started to get all emotional. The casket was so small. There were these roses, 4 of them, with their names on each one-Mom, Dad, Tanner, and Tyson (the baby that died). She really is holding up really well. She says thank you for all of the prayers. I told her that everyone sends their love and hugs. The speakers were very nice and comforting. Anyways-just thought I would let you all know. I'll keep you updated as I get together with her next week and check up on her.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks Buttons! I'm so glad we have the gospel and know the big picture! Tell her I love her and keep us posted on how she's doing!

Melissa Ash said...

How am I so far out of the loop? I feel so bad.

Kathrin Paul said...

Wow, thanks Buttons! I'm so amazed with their strength. That would be so hard.