CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Me too!

I'm excited to have another blog to check. I always forget to check the my family site, but I'm always blog hopping! Nice work Fids!

Here's my update. I FINALLY got married just over a year ago to Beau, and he is wonderful!




















Now we are expecting our first baby in October. Here's a picture of my big belly.



















This is especially for Cricket. I feel the baby move all the time, and it usually is okay. Sometimes it's really hard or it kicks my organs and it's not much fun. I haven't been really grossed out by it (for those of you who don't know, I always thought I would get grossed out by something living inside me) until last night! I was looking at my belly, and I could see the baby move, not just feel it and I was pretty grossed out. Just thinking about it makes me grossed out. So, anyway, it's been quite the adventure.

That's all for me. I'm excited to be able to keep up on everyone this way!

2 comments:

Julie said...

HOORAY!!! I'm glad you love feeling your little one. Isn't it the greatest feeling ever?

Vanisi Family said...

I'm the same way as far as blog hopping. As for babies, I didn't like the feet in the rib cage deal. It does feel strange! Congrats!
Snazz