CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

This week has been fairly uneventful. It's been too hot to do much, so we've spent an unusually high amount of time either in front of the tv or outside in the water. We also went to Webb Ranch and picked berries for the Mom's group. I never thought I'd be paying somebody to let me pick their raspberries, but I have reached that point! The boys weren't too interested (they had way more fun with the dirt), but maybe when they get a little older they'll appreciate it more. We'll try again when we go out to my parents house next month.


So this was pretty funny. Leki loves "washing his hands" in the sinks, so he's learned about "water ON" and "water OFF." This was Waf's version. He was standing by kinking the hose. Water off... Water... Ok, so I didn't get a pict of Leki and Enos getting sprayed, but it would've been cool. Just use your imagination.

In other news, I have successfully completed one of my four summer classes! I'm relieved to have more time for the other ones! It's been hectic for a while!

0 comments: