CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cricket is here!

Hello everyone! This is Cricket and I am so excited to be here! If you aren't a regular reader of my blog, I'll give you a quick update! I have been married for 5 years to Jeff. He's so awesome! He is going to be going to Pharmacy School at the University of Southern Nevada in the fall. We get to stay in SL though! He's going to go to the South Jordan campus. We have 2 beautiful kids! Cameron just turned 4 last week and Katie is 20 months. They are just the loves of my life and we have alot of fun together. I hope everyone gets on this blog and shares what's happening. I can't wait to see what this blog holds! And I'm so excited to see everyone at the reunion! I LOVE ALL OF YER GUTS TONS!!!

Love,
Cricket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Cricket, I just put you as an administrator on the blog in hopes that you can update the blog links list, thanks pal! I did all the ones I have memorized ; )

Your family is so cute!

Vanisi Family said...

Cricket!! How cute! I'm excited for you! Congrats with Pharm school too. My hubbie's thinking of doing that...
Snazz