CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gadget's Excited about this!!

I know I haven't been on the myfamily.com site for forever, but I still love seeing what everyone is up to, so I think a blog is a beautiful idea. I think if you have a personal or family blog we should start a list off to the side as well then we can talk to each other here and still read up on everyone else's adventures as well. I'm at laxmanfamily.blogspot.com it is a restricted blog, so email me at kristy dot laxman at gmail dot com and I'll give you an invite. Love you girls, thanks for all you've contributed to my life over the years!!

Always,

Gadget

3 comments:

Melissa Ash said...

Gadget,
I want to see your blog!!
lissa_ash2004@yahoo.com

jeffandlorraine said...

I'd like to see your blog too!!! My email is jeffberlin@ubtanet.com. Thanks!

Star

Vanisi Family said...

Me too! vanisifamily@sbcglobal.net
Snazz