CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Favor....

So I don't know how to do a blog but I am slowly trying to learn. But my favor is if everyone will put there camp name instead of their real name or both because as sad as this sounds I don't know everyones real name and so when someone posts something and it says there real name I am so lost on who it is?!! Anyway just a thought. I do love the word FREE so it works for me plus it is about time I learn about this blog stuff! Oh and I tried to post this as a comment on the whoa bear posting and it wouldn't let me, did you change it so you have to post something instead of comment? And if so how do you comment on what someone said without it being somewhere way far away from that posting? I hope that made sense??

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well, here's the deal. If you already have a blog and a profile, it just added the Oakcrest site to your already existing blogger account. So if you are like me, you put your real name for your family blog. I will always try to sign my Oakcrest name and I think most everyone should try that too. And as far as the comments go, I'm not sure why you couldn't comment. Maybe it was just having issues for a minute. I'm sure glad you're here!

Melissa Ash said...

Yeah, I will try to sign my camp name when I post! I know it's a little confusing. I think, because I've been looking at blogs of everyone so much, I am so used to real names and don't even think about it. If you're ever confused, just click on the link, and it will show you the other blogs that that person posts on. You can click on it, and a lot of times you'll see a picture and be able to figure it out! At least that's what I did with Snazz's! :) That's one way to be less confused!