CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yay for Fids!

Mayley loves to wear her Star Glasses. Me and my Hunter Man at the Tooele Rodeo!

Fids! This is a fabulous idea!! I love it! When I get a chance I love to blog!! Ok so is Tonya on here aka SAGE!??! and I saw Snazz on here too!! NO way! I haven't heard from them forever! you girls better post something! So my big news is MAYLEY is potty trained!! I am very happy. It's a wonderful advantage in our lives!! I'm sad to say that I won't be able to go the Oakcrest reunion in July. We have a big family camping trip that weekend. I love you all!

2 comments:

Vanisi Family said...

Hooray for potty training! We're working on that. Forever and ever.
xoxo
snazz

Kristi said...

Mooks, you are the cutest, I love that picture of you! Seriously, I hope you know how beautiful you are and your kids toO!