CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Howdy y'all!

Well the big news in our life is that baby #3 is on the way. I think we'll call him/her "Whoopsie". ;) We are enjoying our life in Austin, Texas-- we are on like the 35th straight day of temps over 95, dang! We are so excited to be visiting Utah, especially since we are going to be able to make it to the Oakcrest reunion! Yahoo! Life is just trucking along. The guy in the cammo in the background isn't Blaine, don't worry :) He looks about the same ; ). Love you guys!

4 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

Who wears cammo at the beach??! Your kids are so cute, Gwen cracks me up!

jeffandlorraine said...

You're kids are pretty dang cute! Do you live pretty close to the beach? Congrats on baby #3! I hope you're feeling ok.

Brianne said...

WOW!! I feel like a lame-o. I wrote something on the "my family" website not looking beforehand that you posted this fabulous news on here!! That's amazing. How old is Bentley? How far apart will they be?! I'm excited for you! Wahoo!

Lindsay said...

"whoopsie" I like it :) I'm excited to see ya at the reunion! ONE WEEK! yaaay! :)

-Sunbeam