CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Star Checking In

I love the blog idea! Thanks, Fiddle, for setting it all up! Just a little update on me and my family...My husband Jeff and I are living in Roosevelt (a small town in Eastern Utah). We have an 18 month old daughter McKinlee. Jeff works as a Diesel Mechanic at the family business and I get to stay home with McKinlee! She keeps me pretty busy...she's quite the little explorer and a little mischievous! I love it! We moved into our house last fall and I have been having so much fun planting flowers and doing yard work this year. Anyways, that's about it for us! I'm excited to keep in touch this way!

2 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

Star, I cannot believe how big your baby is! She's so pretty! Rock on Roosevelt!

Lindsay said...

cute family picture!