CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Fun Has Arrived!!!


I finally leanred how to create a blog...well, still learning, but I've set one up and am figuring out the details as I go along. This is so fun to see everyone's families, what's going on in their life, and to be able to still post comments. This is such a fun idea and I hope we can get the word out. We are doing great-our little family. Andrey is busy working-he owns his company and is always gone. That leaves me with my daughters, Emma (almost three) who loves going to the library and park, and Ellie (almost 1) who just had hand surgery and is almost done in two months-chillin' with a splint. She is such a brave girl. I am staying home, the Young Women's President and selling Avon to keep me busy-and poor (ha,ha). Love this and hope to hear from you all!

0 comments: